The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
150 does me just dandy.. i averagedout at 138mb/s while still using my computer during hd tune test

i think i'm going to raid these soon for a nice 300mb/s speed

lol don't they only last about 30 min?? i'd just try to shut my computer down.. lol

It depends on how strong of a ups you get.

The higher wattage you get, the longer your rig can run.

But the main purpose if a UPS is to protect your system from over/undervoltage, and blackouts.

My system draws about 200watts from the wall on max load and with my small 350watt ups i can get a good 8 minutes of runtime.

Not bad considering thats my lcd screen, tower, dsl modem and wifi router all going at once.

they tell you the wattage you use right?? if so, i wanna pick one up just to see what this system draws at full load.. stock and overclocked

No, but based on the amount of battery time you can look at the runtime charts and get an estimate.

You can get the kill-a-watt meter from newegg and that tells you how much wattage.

No, but based on the amount of battery time you can look at the runtime charts and get an estimate.

You can get the kill-a-watt meter from newegg and that tells you how much wattage.

actually some batery back ups do give you a reading like the higher end ones trubitar uses one in one of his videos to show the wattage use.

yeah, an entry level UPS and a Kill-a-Watt meter or a regular multimeter will be much cheaper than buying a high end UPS with a sensor built in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom