1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...Since I've been gaming since the "800x600 IS AMAZING" age... I really don't care much about my 1024x768. All im trying to say is that crysis is very playable without spending loads of money.
So whining about how this game (that you hate) can't be played with what ever SLI system you may have in that money trap computer of yours is counterproductive.

Oh and this is Warhead. I don't have the first Crysis installed.
Pics coming...

bah, warhead has watered down textures..

and i never said i hated crysis.. i love crysis :)

its just impossible to play at with the larger resolutions.. i wouldnt dare play crysis at 1024x768 with a 1080p 40 inch tv

bah, warhead has watered down textures..

and i never said i hated crysis.. i love crysis :)

its just impossible to play at with the larger resolutions.. i wouldnt dare play crysis at 1024x768 with a 1080p 40 inch tv

Do it and then post screenshots.
"Crysis, the way its meant to be played..."

Actually I find warhead the harder to run because of the scripting. Trip wires n' such.
You should hate crysis. Play a real game. Go back to CS 1.6. lol

I guess I wouldn't play at 1024x768 with a 1920×1080 screen either....But I don't have one of those either.:(

Actually I find warhead the harder to run because of the scripting. Trip wires n' such.
You should hate crysis. Play a real game. Go back to CS 1.6. lol

You hear that NosBoost? YOU. ARE. WRONG.

1024x768 is a resolution that is being phased out though!!!! 1280x1024 is the standard now.. and now alot of 1680x1050's are popping up

when i say maxing out... i don't think 1024x768.. ithink at least 1680x1050.. there are so many more pixels being rendered...

and running 1920x1080.. i'm producing probably something around 10x more pixels.... 1024x768 just can't show maganificent details as a higher resolution does... so in my opinion (notice opinion) that is not maxed out...

and when ur spending 1 grand or so on a computer.. i would expect you to have a monitor capable of much much larger resolutions... otherwise.. you hvae wasted your money buying expensive hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom