Need help picking a case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll most likely use silverstone feet instead. I don't need wheels

Expandable, not pretty! ._."

Why not the Cosmos 1000? Or you can mod the Cosmos S, or repaint it. It's like the best case ever. xp The 343 looks pretty rediculous, and I think most people would agree with me, because the wheels are freaking funny, and it's shaped like a file holder. The only pro is that it's moddable.

sorry the cosmos in not anywhere near lian li's level. I've owned CM cases I know they're build quality is good but its just not for me. I'm not huge into led fans. Maybe a cathode to get the effect of the tubing but that is all. Its a great case for a gamer but I'm not one. The 343 looks more elegant. You keep suggesting the cosmos. Why??? Have you owned a lian li before? If not your missing out

ooh I like that! Looks like lian li. I need to see the insides first. Nice recommendation

dang that is a smexy case. Only problem. The interior. Psu looks easy to wire manage. But no hdd rack? I would of liked to see the mobo tray extended to the front just so you could hide wires coming from the the hdd and optical drives

ooh I like that! Looks like lian li. I need to see the insides first. Nice recommendation

dang that is a smexy case. Only problem. The interior. Psu looks easy to wire manage. But no hdd rack? I would of liked to see the mobo tray extended to the front just so you could hide wires coming from the the hdd and optical drives

The case comes with brackets that attach to any 120mm fan and allow you to hang 3 HDD's off of each.

The best place for the HDD's are the rear top fan and then you can have the sata cables come down and behind the tray.

There is something like 1/2 of space behind the tray so there is tons of room there to hide wires.

Let me find some builds that have been done in them.

They also offer a slightly smaller version called the Pinnacle 18 where the motherboard tray is a bit more proportional to the case.

I saw a finished install in the case. It looks like a nightmare for wire management. If that mobo tray extended alittle further or all the away it would of been perfect.Then you can have your hdd tray bolt on to the mobo tray w/ a hole for power. So that the hdd would be adjacent to the mobo tray. The case is obviously huge. But it seems like theres just too much empty space that could of been utilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom