HDMI Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
what is the difference in HDMI cables.....I need a nice set....what are the pros and cons and is a cheap set just as good......thanks for any help.

I some how thing this is the wrong place to post this.....if so it can be moved or deleted....and i am sorry :confused:

I don't know the intricacies of HDMI cables but I was referred to these guys below as a great place for quality cables cheap by the AVS Forum when I first set up my HD and HTPC setup.

HDMI Cable

Cables have worked great for 2 years now, very solid.

Those are great deals there....and even come with the copper connectors....I bought two 3ft. sets......thanks again.

No worries, pass the love around :p

I was suckered in and bought the Monster cables when I got the TV, bought these a couple of days later and when they came....other than the fancy sleeving they looked exactly the same as the Monsters but 1/10th the cost.

Returned those puppies real fast.

I've had no issues and i'm running a 30ft length through the walls.

Agreed on the monoprice. You cannot get better than them for price/performance.

Another vote for monoprice HDMI cables here

Two years ago when I built my HT I searched around online to find out where I could get HDMI cables cheaper than the ridiculous prices they wanted in the stores and alot of people recommended monoprice. I had never heard of them before and had no clue about thier product but I tried them anyway, all of the wiring in my system came from them, and I couldn't be happier. Great customer service, fast order processing, excellent quality products and everything worked as it should.

When I got my order I was thoroughly impressed at the quality of thier product especially given their price. I'll never order wiring from anyone else.

HDMI is digital and therefore is hard to degrade if your running it below 5m cable quality won't affect the image at all as it won't degrade in that distance to a level where the 1010101 magically turns into 000000001 you need to go over 10-15m for digital signal degradation to be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom