1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well after playing warhead on my xp modified very high... i was averaging about 35-40 fps... at times dipped as low as 13.. highest 67

game looks so good with my mod.. and runs so smooth

psssht now theres a whole bunch of people who come out and say they don't think Crysis engine is optimized, but when i was arguing that point at the time I was practically alone

hrmm i've always thought its engine was pretty good considering the amount of pixels its producing.. there's no other game that produces nearly as many pixels...

now, on the subject of textures in warhead.. i've always thought they looked a little watered down

hrmm i've always thought its engine was pretty good considering the amount of pixels its producing.. there's no other game that produces nearly as many pixels...

Same here. I think Crysis runs pretty well when you consider that no other game has graphics that even come close to its yet some other games have nearly as high of requirements.

100 bucks says if they used the same engine in the city.. it would run 15x better because less pixels would be rendered.. and less physics calculations would be needed because there's no longer real life moving trees and vegetation

and about mightest of rigs to its knees... i've said it before, i'll say it again!! crysis was meant to be ahead of its time.. if ur gonna whine about full quality.. then play it on regular high!!!!

stb those are not ingame shots.... i wish crysis looked that great

and lol 700 dollars... righttttt, you won't max it out with 700 dollars.. i have a over 1000 dollar computer and can not max it out.... anywhere near 70 fps

we want proof from you.. or it never happened

Actually...they are. And yes with
E8400 OCed 3.5Ghz
nice 1066 Ram
and a 8800GTS OCed to 770 core and 2.0GHz shaders One can hit 70 FPS in direct combat. Granted at 1024x768...

k...I'll get some PROOFingz on. be back in a few.

1024x768... okay stop right there... WHO PLAYS AT THAT RES.. THAT IS STUPID!!!

... but i suppose its still full quality no doubt...

i feel sad for you if ur still stuck on a monitor that small!!!! stop upgrading everything else.. and get a new monitor!!!

i play 1920x1080...

sure i can play 1024x768 full quality... but its not really enjoying it if its on a 14 inch screen!

and those ign screenshots are not in game... the game DOES NOT look that good.. even in direct x 10! these were all stupid tech demos to hype us up that never came true...

Actually...they are. And yes with
E8400 OCed 3.5Ghz
nice 1066 Ram
and a 8800GTS OCed to 770 core and 2.0GHz shaders One can hit 70 FPS in direct combat. Granted at 1024x768...

k...I'll get some PROOFingz on. be back in a few.

i have sli 8800gts and i play on very high no aa. and i get 40/50 combat isnt the demandign part unless there is grenades really it is the deep jungle. at 10x7 i dont think even i could hit 70 fps and like i said i have sli 8800gts 512's at 800, 1050. and a q6600 at 3.8 so i really want to see this proof.

Aren't game developers supposed to test their new titles out before they hit shelves? Why would they release a game that brings $2K+ custom builds to its knees?

I saw an older lady buying that to test out her new $800 Dell PC... im like... lady. What the **** are you doing? She's like... well i bought this amazing PC and this looks pretty good so i thought i would show the family how good my purchase was.

*Sigh*

PS: Im running my 19" LCD at 1024x768. I cant stand 1280x1024 for some reason. Been like this for 3 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom