The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure they could... but they dont... and i doubt they will...

partially because they're sensible (seriously... they know how few people buy 4870X2s), and because they love a big profit margin (who doesnt??)... but mainly because a dual PCB card priced too low, for them, cuts into the commission they'll receive on SLi certified X58 boards and nForce chipsets if you can run one of their duals on any board out

weather they like it or not... they HAVE to make a card that is top dog again.. there is no way they'll let ati take their ego away!!!! and keep it on top of that.. gtx295 is dual gtx 260 core 216 ..... i'm hoping this time its a single pcb and none of that sandwhich business

gurusan said:
yeah its coming out for sure, and it is going to be a serious beasty.

yes, i know this firsthand :)

WOW, power went out in my house while i was playing dead space.. and upon restarting my computers been acting strange!!!! it would freeze up alot going to do anything :( im' hoping my ssd or something didnt go to crap

luckily before i left.. after installing nero everything seemed to be going more smoothly... after i got out the shower my brother was playing deadspace without problems.. and so far he hasnt texted or called me saying the ocmputers acting gay... lol i'll investigate further when i get home from work!

well its not too often there's ever any problems here in sunny california!!!

i mean.. its perfect here.. besides the huge earthquakes we get... lol

had a 6.something not too long ago... it was kinda weird.. don't know how to explain an earthquake.. its just nuts! lol

you dotn have a surge protector? i splurged on mine when i got it costed like 50$ but i know my computer will be safe. during thurder storms i even disconect the internet from my comp because poer can come thru the cable lines. and thru your modem into your comp. alltho we have so many splitters in the hosue im sure itl blow them before it even gets close to my modem but i never risk it. as ofr the earth quake we had a 5 a few years ago here in ottawa i was at a dance in shcool when i was in grade 10 then the floor rumbled a litle bit and we where all like wtf. the next day our science teacher explaiend it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom