i7 CPU coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.
there seem to be a lot of different TRUE's for around $75-110 but i personally wouldn't spend that much for air cooling...i hope people release more soon. Zalman is suppose be coming out with the CNPS9900 at some point..i hope it's good.

wish i could find some reviews on this. its looks pretty bad ***.
r2ecooler.jpg

Im not 100% on that one but the more fancier show off type coolers tend to perform the worst.

that thing looks unbelieveable... its balanced, its powerful, but its got a shroud... that'll reduce the effective surface area for heat dissipation thus making much less efficient

i know that Noctua has an air cooler specifically designed for LGA1366, but it doesnt perform as well as their others (which is unlike them)

yeah the sheets of metal are not exposed which means less heat will be dissipated.It would prob suffice but i would go for a true 1366, the moon looks too fancy, which isnt a good sign at 59.99. I just realised the black edition has the new amd backplate accessorie , im in need of one of those :)

well the metal shroud on the sides is suppose to make the push pull feature more effective. The new Zalman for the 1366 is going to feature the same cover style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom