Graphics cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well basically i have found out that when i bought this ACER i got a year guarantee, so therefore should i open and void the warranty or should i just wait.

You won't void the warranty by opening it. There isn't a sticker on the side panel that you have to cut saying, "If you break this seal, this voids the manufacturers warranty," like a PS2.

thats what i thought but when i had a look there is an acer sticker saying exactly that.....

i am so unsure on power supples.

Powersupplies are dangerous don't open it unless its been unused (unpowered) for 48 hours or else you could end up on the opposite side of the room. Some of them do have stickers saying the warranty is void if opened just depends.

quick question for anyone who can answer.
Ive purchased the GTX 260 EVGA Nidia GeForce graphics card and i have a 19" monitor.

the benchmark reviews on this were done with a 30" HD monitor and on Cod 4 the FPS were around 60.
if i played COD4 with highest resolution with a 19" monitor. what do you think the estimated FPS would be for me?

thanks alot. also is there a certain post count or permission setting to have before being able to have a forum signature?

quick question for anyone who can answer.
Ive purchased the GTX 260 EVGA Nidia GeForce graphics card and i have a 19" monitor.

the benchmark reviews on this were done with a 30" HD monitor and on Cod 4 the FPS were around 60.
if i played COD4 with highest resolution with a 19" monitor. what do you think the estimated FPS would be for me?

you may have vsync on. You should be getting over 100fps.

What is the rest of your setup (ram, CPU)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom