The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited long enough for i7, a few more weeks for some 55nm nvidia or RV790 goodness shouldn't be a problem, as long as i don't try to play anything other then CS

what the **** is GTX 295??? so far, the 55nm revision of the 280 (based on the GT200b/GT206) is slated to be marketed as the GTX 290... nv are also expected to release a dual PCB card to be called the GTX 290 GX2 and is codenamed "China Syndrome"

lol! certainly would be... that card'll be at least a thousand bucks... maybe more! it'll beat the 4870X2 tho... and i think thats what they're really going for... not selling the top end card... but proving they can still compete (not on high end price tho)

im sure they could... but they dont... and i doubt they will...

partially because they're sensible (seriously... they know how few people buy 4870X2s), and because they love a big profit margin (who doesnt??)... but mainly because a dual PCB card priced too low, for them, cuts into the commission they'll receive on SLi certified X58 boards and nForce chipsets if you can run one of their duals on any board out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom