*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

you sold ur v2000?! wtf is wrong with you.. lol

Dude I did not want to let it go. I didn't think anyone was going to pay for the whole lot of parts. Sure enough someone did. I got top dollar for my stuff.

Bong
the armorsuit is nice but not exactly what I'm looking for. I hate cases that don't have separate sections for the psu and mobo. The pc-343 is my weapon of choice right now

to each his own man... i just love that case atm... give it a bit of a paint job and it looks just nuts...

oh crap Nos I accidently sent a pm from your account at XS. It was about 320gb seagates for sale

hey man it was a mistake you don't have to yell at me for it! I sad sorry dude, just chill out

let it be known, you might be mister nice guy posting in threads but your a real jerk in pm's
*waiting for Naga to stand up for me*

P.S. my eyes are not beady they are chinky you taco tosser

chinky beady eyes... either way you cant see a thing!!!

you see everything in a 16:9 aspect ratio

or... ur like brock from pokemon!

Not cool bro! :) BTW I have tunnel vision not because of my eyes but because of other things

brock4.jpg

heres a picture of thirdshift running track back in highschool... the chinky bastage
i'm surprised you can see whats on ur screen!

he also got drunk and passed out immediately after this picture... nothings changed.. chinky eyes and a drunken fool.. whats new

Back
Top Bottom