*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

and thirdshift... you should... just not ever buy a computer again.. because you'll never finish it

your so cultured, drinking that heineken of yours. Well this time I'm not buying in bits and pieces. I must wait after xmas to get hooked up. Plus its because I have have to pay for a case unlike you. Mexican!

I'll have pics of it up
9800gx2
q9550
4gb 1600mh g.skill hz's
v2000
gigabyte ep45t extreme
corsair 750w

wait.. SO YOU NEVER EVEN GOT TO USE UR LAST ONE...

all you have is pictures to show for it... whats wrong with this picture?!?

are you going i7?

and hey... you already have a case so shut up!!!!! and a case is only 300 dollars for a uuber high end one... thats not too ball breaking in my opinion... 150 for a good one that doesnt have tremendous features

go for i7 this tie thirdshift... if you're starting from the ground up and you're gonna get DDR3 anyways, there's no better time to do it!

lol nos the caseless mexican...

wait.. SO YOU NEVER EVEN GOT TO USE UR LAST ONE...

all you have is pictures to show for it... whats wrong with this picture?!?

are you going i7?

and hey... you already have a case so shut up!!!!! and a case is only 300 dollars for a uuber high end one... thats not too ball breaking in my opinion... 150 for a good one that doesnt have tremendous features

pictures of it installed. I'll get to make some runs on it before delivery to its new owner

go for i7 this tie thirdshift... if you're starting from the ground up and you're gonna get DDR3 anyways, there's no better time to do it!

lol nos the caseless mexican...

I am after xmas. I will be picking up a x58 and 4870x2 for next to nothing

I just need ram and cpu and case. I still have watercooling and psu and optical drives. The case is going to run $300 atleast. I like to think of it as an investment. If I pick a case that will do everything I want it to do then I see no need to to switch or by a new one. Plus lian li cases are timeless

i'd get either the Gigabyte UD5 or the Foxconn Renaissance as a mobo, and the 3GB G.Skill 1600MHz kit... and, of course, a 920!

case is totally up to you... i like the look of the Khaos or the Armorsuit PC-P80

Back
Top Bottom