First Gaming Rig (need help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggynerja

Solid State Member
Heya im looking to build a new gaming PC and im not quite sure what components to get..and im finding it hard to find a good website that ships internationaly, as i live in spain... So, I was hoping you wonderful people would be able to help me with what I need to build the best gaming PC with the money I have.

SO ill be mainly using the computer for gaming...

Im looking to spend around $1200-1300, I have a monitor (native resolution is 1440-900), speakers and operating system so no need to replace them...so ill be needing everything else including mouse+keyboard...Im running XP atm, but i also have Vista 64bit.

I want to play games like crysis, COD, Farcry on fairly decent settings.. I really hope someone can help me out! :confused:

thank you

I was recommended this website Overclockers UK, it ships to spain.... and seems to have a wide choice of products...its based in the UK... ($1250 is £850)
thanks for the feedback!

Personally don't like overclockers and only order from kustom but whatever you think is best :). Doesn't matter whether it has a wide range you want the best kustoms website is setup so that every item listed is very good so that anyone who is unsure has limited options to get flooded by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom