*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

lol yeah... if you warp the silvering that'll do it too... spose nos will have to hold out on that case he's been needing for the past year for a few more weeks lol

lol i've only been out of a case for a few months!!! did you not the see the lian li v2000 i had? actually it was an abs aplus black pearl... but still the same thing... i sold it here on these forums for only 120 dollars shipped believe it or not ;)

GO FOR IT!!! lol i don't see why not :p

i'm copying the whole crysis disc to my computer.. and imma try installing from there.. hopefully that works
ImgBurn + Daemon Tools works well for making images
I make images of pretty much everything I buy (hence why I have 5 x 750GB drives)

We determined his DVD no longer good anymore so he can't use anything to copy.

lol i've only been out of a case for a few months!!! did you not the see the lian li v2000 i had? actually it was an abs aplus black pearl... but still the same thing... i sold it here on these forums for only 120 dollars shipped believe it or not ;)

lol... i know, but you still need a good case... you're not doing any insane benching, so you dont really need an open setup (plus if you just keep the door off, you can whack junk in and out no problem)... that way you can setup some sweet airflow channels to keep your mobo and junk all cold

I know this is alittle OT but I called the person that never shipped my parts. I won't mention names. You guys know who he is. I spoke to his Dad lol. Told him the whole story. Now he's going to have a talk w/ him. At first I thought it was him but going to his site it clearly shows that there his father also owns/works there.

Back
Top Bottom