Good psus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Ok so my antec 550w truepower yada yada.. nearly... 7 months old crapped out on me! Yay antec.. anyways, I can't find the reciept and I feel like I was shited on... these things got the best reviews and mine just craps out.. anyways, if you could please recommend a good psu.. i don't wanna go over like.. 110-115 really...

If anyone has heard good things about these lemme know, they look so.. mod-tastic:

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/psu-94.html

Antec is the best.

Send in your TruePower 550, and you'll get a new one for free. Seven months is still in the Warranty. :)

As long as they keep records on a computer (like they do in most cases), you can get another receipt from where you bought it. Antec has a three year warranty if I remember correctly.

If you can't get a receipt - then I don't know...

That ultra in his link looks yummy. If it comes with the UV round cables, i'll buy that. I don't really have input on Antec, I don't know that much about PSU's, but I do know I need a better one.

well, itz ur fault if u lost the reciept. u can't blame Antec just coz 1 PSU failed u n u were unable 2 return it.

i'll buy another psu i could care less lol.. but I WILL blame them for giving me a psu that failed miserably nearly 3 months ago... it had a life of about 4 months total..

I wish I knew where I bought it from *coughs* lol.. I don't care really, I'll get a new psu anyways, and that one I posted looks like a dream psu! no mess! hehe.. who knows how good it is though =/

well . . . do you really need a GOOD LOOKING psu? i mean . . . you don't really see it . . . and its important that it work well instead of look good

you can always get both..

I'll probably end up getting another one of these bad boys.. I just don't wanna have to re-sleeve it all =(

*edit* I found out I got it from zipzoomfly.com so i sent in an RMA request.. we'll see what happens

thermaltake purepower 560

just ordered that tonight.....I suggest it hehehe =P and yeah, go to the website in which you bought the PSU you from if you got it from a website...usually you gotta have an account with them and you can print out an invoice...beyond that just contact antac manufacutering website and just get the RMA Request DOC and tell them your problem. My graphics card had a sticker on it that tells them when the year warrenty would be up...maybe yours might have the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom