*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

if you need a crack, get the Razor one... works for both XP and Vista, x86 and x64

welp install = failure!!!!

installed fine, then when i go to play... its missing all sorts of textures... and most important... character models.. they are not there..

and the ship in the beginning.. NON EXISTANT.. CAN'T SEE IT..

well i'm angry.. the main reason i got sli'd gtx260's.. and i can't even play the dang game

then dvd freezes up during install.. i left it installing for 3 hours the other day... funny thing is the cd isnt really even beat up or anything ?

brasso.jpg

Yeah it's brass cleaner that works awesome on any plastic taking every scratch and gash out. The stuff looks gross but works so well.

^^ smells nice too! lol

i sometimes whack some stearin, a bit of DMSO, a touch of chloroform (too much will kill it... guaranteed) and a bunch of metho (or spare vodka if i've got some lol) and give it a nice rub... always in a circle (none of this out to the edges crap thats on the stack)... will knock out any scratches... but make sure you mix it right... remember, some + a bit + a touch + a bunch = clean CDs! lol

i'm looking at the cd now.. and it looks oddly warped.. liek there is an odd circular blobish shape that looks unnatural... can only be seen when viewed at a certain angle as well...guess the cd's a goner :(

crysis is one of the few games i highly support.... i guess i'll just buy me a nice new game when i get paid.. along with warhead

Back
Top Bottom