*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

lol... i think they should just start paying you in new hardware... save you a bunch in tax! lol

Pfft still gonna beat you one way or another hehe. How many 3DMark's do 2 Quadro CX's in SLI get anyone know?

i don't think they'd get that many.... otherwise you'd see more of em on the orb..

and my crysis disc always freezes upon install!! WTF... i wanna play crysis with the new nvidia beta drives.. win xp of course with my modded very high..

bongwater.. do you have crysis.. if so, try out this config file i have!!! i can email it to you.. it looks beautiful

GO FOR IT!!! lol i don't see why not :p

i'm copying the whole crysis disc to my computer.. and imma try installing from there.. hopefully that works

lol alright I will. Don't see why not. Daemon Tools or Alcohol will do most of the work for you anyway.

THIS CD KEEPS FREEZING MY COMPUTER.... its making me angry......

and now its making everything skip!! and the video i'm streaming online is no longer sync...

and the copying is now frozen

yup, legit copy indeed...

i managed to copy all the files.. its installing now, i'll just have to grab a no cd crack

hopefully... none of the files went corrupt upon transfer

lol must have just benchmarked with that Crysis copy so much it gave up. The crack from megagames worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom