The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf am i supposed to set uncore to???? lol man too much crap to oc.. i just mimicked another users 16x uncore which makes 3. something ghz for it

AND I HAVE XP ONCE AGAIN.. HERE WE GO BENCHMARKS!

ya... if its not out by fridya i'm just going to buy a swiftech waterblock and be on with it... then maybe find a p35 or something for my p4 and shove this dtek on it and try to hit 5.0ghz or something.. lol

and naga! shut up.. i said i cleaned already :p

just pulled up the cpu... its a 1mb cache prescott
SL7J6
Pentium 4 530

lol nos you think your going to beat my super pi score with that pos pentium 4, good luck. i think you will need one with at least 2mb of cache and over 3.7ghz. my pentium d has 2mb of cache per core. and the prescots were 90nm i believe so they probably run extremely hot.

can't remember, but its listed somewhere...I think the L3 cache is the same NB frequency we see in CPU-Z

F XP, i got my Windows Server 08 SP2!!! bring on the superpi wars

man i don't got any battles going on until i get this thing overclocked... it doesnt wanna boot at 4.0ghz again.. no matter what voltage i push through it :(

**** eh!! i bet it just wants some cold! you dont wanna push it too hard before you get some decent cooling onto it...

also, what kinda timings and clocks have you got on that RAM nos?? should be able to tweak that for some serious spi 8, 16 and 32m scores... might help out a bit with 1m too, but not as much as it will the big ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom