The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do, i also like the lian li v2000 series :p

its really a hard choice... and not because i don't know what i want... but because few cases can support these new mobo's having the pci-e slot at the very bottom...

100_2855.jpg

do you see that last yellow pci-e slot... the last card will take up another dual slot.. so i need a case with more than the standard 7 expansion slots... otherwise i can't use tri sli unless i can find a single space bracket

100_2853.jpg

and yes i just cleaned my room... lol looks alot nicer now :p
that was the day after thanksgiving and i had alot of company over, so it was a **** hurricane.. more so than normal.. lol

my roomate just moved out so my room is looking alot cleaner now that his messy self isnt here... and i laid down the law on my brother and told him if my lil nephew is gonna play in here.. he best clean up after him!!!!

ya all those shoes!! ARE HIS!

do you know how big the HAF is nos?

Its a little bit bigger than the thermaltake armor.....trust me you wont have any space issues.

i know how big the haf is.. and i know my lian li v2000 was bigger ;)

and gurusan... i'm using it because i'm stuck waiting for a dtek mounting plate :(

ya... if its not out by fridya i'm just going to buy a swiftech waterblock and be on with it... then maybe find a p35 or something for my p4 and shove this dtek on it and try to hit 5.0ghz or something.. lol

and naga! shut up.. i said i cleaned already :p

just pulled up the cpu... its a 1mb cache prescott
SL7J6
Pentium 4 530

100_8267.jpg

and as you can see... thermaltake armor < lian li v2000! in both height and depth

ewwww!1 PresHOT! good luck gettin that thing over 4.8GHz without sub zero temps!

you wont have space issues... thats the beauty of watercooling... you use the space outside, so you can save space inside

EDIT: and i agree with gurusan... that stock cooler is gross! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom