Best Value For Money PC Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztr3ngth

Solid State Member
Hi, im building a general pc that can also be used for gaming, im ordering the parts at the end of the week. thought id share them with you to see what you all think and maybe give me some advice

(prices are in £, as i am english :p )

CPU £66
Intel E5200 Pentium Dual-Core Processor - 2.50 GHz, 2MB: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Mobo £40
Intel Gigabyte GA G31M-S2L mATX Motherboard - Intel: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

OS £65
Amazon.co.uk: Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 OEM: Software

Case £45
Antec Three Hundred Gamers case - Misco.co.uk

HDD £47
Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Internal SATA 16MB 7200RPM Hard: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

RAM £38
Amazon.co.uk: Corsair - TWIN2X4096-6400C5 4 GB (2 x 2 GB) PC2-6400 DDRII-SDRAM PC Memory: Electronics & Photo

I already have a decent PSU and DVD RW drive lying around at home so thats no problem.

If theres anything i could change to make it a better pc and still reletivly cheap that would be amazing :)

Thanks alot

You are better off staying with the E5200, it's a good processor and is faster than the 5000+ Brisbane. Plus the board you picked out doesn't support AMD chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom