Antec 300 case project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! That is simply amazing. I think your fan controller woes ended out for the better. That new Skythe is dope as ****. Very, very nice work!

Yeah that KAZE is sweet. All my fans are scythe's. I could care less about noise, I'm in it for the CFM and the reliability. BTW Kaze is pronounced like in kamekaze. It's Japanese for wind. I noticed you pronounced it in an odd way on the video.

Thanks everybody! Theres only 428 comments, you've got until December 16th at midnight to get your 4 comments posted for a chance to win this case. Official Case Mod Giveaway Post

antec300casemod.generic9g.jpg

antec300casemod.generic7.jpg

antec300casemod.generic8.jpg

antec300casemod.generic9d.jpg

antec300casemod.generic9f.jpg

that is an absolutely epic case... i love it! never thought a 300 could look that good!! :D

me wanty! lol

Question.... Do you recommend using a jigsaw for the corners when cutting a window or would it be easier to drill out all four corners w/ a hole saw then proceed to cut the straights?

Question.... Do you recommend using a jigsaw for the corners when cutting a window or would it be easier to drill out all four corners w/ a hole saw then proceed to cut the straights?

LOL, my first jig saw window corner was a disaster,didn't turn fast enough and blew right through the corner. Had to make the window bigger to hide that mistake. I went back to practicing on wood for a while before trying it again....my palms still get a little sweaty every time I decide to use the jigsaw for the corners instead of the holesaw or dremel.

lol, I would think the holesaw would make life alot easier. I won't even attempt the jigsaw. Knowing me I'd get everything perfect until the last radius and F it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom