1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... very true :p

even im waiting to see some verified numbers for SuperPi and 3dmark with the Phenom IIs... of all people... ME! lol

I still refuse to give crysis any credit. Explain to me what is so good about a game where it brings even the mightiest rig to its knees. Also, if i shoot someone in the face with a rocket launcher, and they dont die, ya, bad game.

That's why everyone loves it veedub. It has such a terrible engine that everyone is waiting for that one super piece of hardware that is going to run it at 150fps with everything on max.

it brings the mightiest to their knees because its designed to last for years (with massive texturing, awesome lighting and wicked shadow effects)... it is probably the best game graphically ever... and its over a year old! yeah, the engine needs a bit of work to bring the overhead down, but thats not to say it drives a bad game

the gameplay is a different story tho... yeah, sometimes you shoot a guy in the foot with a pistol and he dies instantly... maybe he was a mad hemophiliac! lol

I still refuse to give crysis any credit. Explain to me what is so good about a game where it brings even the mightiest rig to its knees. Also, if i shoot someone in the face with a rocket launcher, and they dont die, ya, bad game.

WTF.... wow, you must not be shooting them!!! the only people you can't kill with a rocket launcher in one hit is the other ghetto koreans with the nano suits... all the other regular people easily die with a shot of the rocket!!!!!

i love crysis.. fun game... its something kind of new to the table.. story lines a little corny but thats okay

I have never hard problems with the enemies not dying in Crysis. Sure the guys with nanosuits are harder to kill but that was kind of the point.

and about mightest of rigs to its knees... i've said it before, i'll say it again!! crysis was meant to be ahead of its time.. if ur gonna whine about full quality.. then play it on regular high!!!!

stb those are not ingame shots.... i wish crysis looked that great

and lol 700 dollars... righttttt, you won't max it out with 700 dollars.. i have a over 1000 dollar computer and can not max it out.... anywhere near 70 fps

we want proof from you.. or it never happened

^^ Probably Crysis 2. It's been over a years since the original came out and the only game that can rival it's graphics is warhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom