Meh, gonna get a new mobo. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocHoliday19

Solid State Member
Well after abit not answering their phone, not returning calls, not responding to emails, basicly giving me the finger ive decided i should get a new mobo. (Just bought my IP35 PRO 6 months ago for $180 /kill)

So, any suggestions on a good gaming mobo for around $100?

OR

Should i just get this because it was my PCIE x16 slot that stopped working on my abit

Newegg.com - StarTech PEX1TO16 PCI-Express x1 to Low Profile x16 Slot Extension Adapter - Adapters & Gender Changers

Specs-
LGA 775
Quad Core
DDR2
PCIE 2.0
ATX

Thanks!

A friend pointed me at this Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards so i ended up getting it.

Yeah abits pretty much gone. I called the other day and one of their automated directories was disconnected, left a message and was never called back. No email replies or anything. Called the RMA number and the guy that picked up started speaking spanish so i just hung up. They are suppose to support the RMA's for 3 more years and they arent so i reported them to the BBB.

yup, its sad to see Abit go. They totally denied rumors last year that they would leave the mobo market. They had the x48 max which I waited on forever to never come out. I wish they were bought out by Foxconn instead of Universal. BTW some of the Abit engineers went to Foxconn so not all is lost. I believe Foxconn will be putting out the best boards around.

I would of checked out newegg's openbox. They have a ton of mobo's that are ridiculously cheap now.
I paid $180 for that same board and sold it for $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom