I need help building a fast computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just built mine with the Asus M3A79T and it is a great MOBO. I went with this case:
Newegg.com - NZXT TEMPEST Crafted Series CS-NT-TEM-B Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
from NZXT and it is great. lots of room with plenty of cooling. The fans are quiet and I had no problems with the motherboard install or any of the cards.I have 7 HDD's (2 raid 0(OS), 4 raid 10 (Data) & 1 scratch)as my work requires this kind of redundancy. I have zero issues with overheating. Check it out if you have not already bought.

Either or is fine... their specs would be the same if they were at the same speed...

So get either one.. (both are fast)

Ok I will go with PI blacks probably

**** they ran out of Biostar I45 Mobo's! Is there another trusted site I can go to? Although Id rather get it at new egg.

Ive decided not to go with the Aprevia X-Cruiser I think Im going to go with
An "Xclio wind Tunnel" because its a cheap Full Tower.
Or I want a mid-tower with really good Air-Flow ( that's is under 110 bucks)
Any Recommendations?

Thanks Vernong!
I definitely know what case im getting
Newegg.com - NZXT Guardian 921 CS-NT-GD921-B Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
NZXT Guardian
It says it has

External 5.25" Drive Bays 3
External 3.5" Drive Bays 2
Internal 3.5" Drive Bays 4

what kind of computer part does each bay hold?
example: Wich one holds the hard drives?
The Antec 300 has more internal drive bays does that make it better?

Oh and another thing, As long as I have this Blu Ray Drive I should be set on playing CD's and DVD's too right?

The NZXT Tempest has 8 internal 3.5 and 3 external 5.25 with front fans (2) blowing across both internal HDD carriages. Keeps HDD very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom