Weird Issue - Can't seem to place the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate you might have a bugged OS install. Can you do a repair install?

First time I read the thread, and performing a repair installation was the first thing that came to my ind, too. I wouldn't recommend a format and reinstall, mind you, just a Windows repair installation.

If you are unfamiliar with this, please ask. It is really simple, but the terminology gets some confused. It has nothing to do with the Repair Console. ;) A repair installation won't mess with your updates or programs, and will take about thirty minutes to do.

First time I read the thread, and performing a repair installation was the first thing that came to my ind, too. I wouldn't recommend a format and reinstall, mind you, just a Windows repair installation.

If you are unfamiliar with this, please ask. It is really simple, but the terminology gets some confused. It has nothing to do with the Repair Console. ;) A repair installation won't mess with your updates or programs, and will take about thirty minutes to do.

Alright, explain please.

Im guessing by the fact that the computer won't boot in safe mode that it is clearly a bugged OS install issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom