Super-B (A3) color photo printer, and a letter-size printer AIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLNT1

Solid State Member
do these exist? in the market for buying my son a printer.. do any do photo printing as well as normal? recomendations?

There are inkjets that can handle both styles of printing in a 13" wide format. If photo printing is the reason for the purchase then concentrate on that and pick up a $39 HP all in one at staples for the everyday stuff. You will find that printer that do both photos and day to day do both OK but not great. Epson, Canon and HP all make decent 13" wide photo printers that will produce prints better than you will buy from your local photo mat. Epson is the king in this arena as they have been for years. HP and Canon have made huge inroads and they are very close now (some even like them better).Epson 1900 and 2880 are excellent printers with 13" wide paper ability and there is 150 in rebates through epson right now.

I use epson printers for photo myself as my business demands it. The archival inks will not fade so a photo printed on Epson paper with K3 inks will last 75 - 90 years. More important is that when I print a portrait for a customer I know it is the best that they can get and I can guarantee it will stay that way. I use the Epson 7800 and 3800 printers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom