Great deals on recertified OCZ memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
Recertified Computer Memory - Computer Power Supplies - OCZGear.com

Found the link to the new OCZ Gear store.

First 100 orders get a free t-shirt, and they have some very good deals on both computer and flash memory.

****, $25 bucks for 2gigs of 1066mhz DDR2 without rebates is insane!

They even have the first DDR2 i ever bought, the OCZ Titanium XTC EPP which I paid $242 for less than 2 years ago, now only $24.99!!!

Take a look around the rest of the store and see if you find anything you need.

Be careful tho, some things are priced a bit high compared to others... For example 4gb usb drives more expensive than 16gb ones... o_O

Well this was bleeding edge stuff when I bought it.

Heck C2D had just come out and DDR2 was only just beginning to hit retail.

Similar to how Core i7 and DDR3 are in the past months.

Paid $311 for my e6600
$242 for the mem
$240 for my motherboard

But newegg really screwed up my order so they took $100 off.

It wound up taking them nearly 2 weeks to get my parts to me.

Worth the wait for $100, for free! How'd they screw up? And you didn't get like a 8600GT?

LOL, I just owned a little moth with my optical mouse, it's like on the floor for the count.

Well, Newegg had just introduced Paypal as a payment method.

So I order my parts and pay via paypal.

3 days later I get an email saying your order was canceled due to inactivity (payment not recieved).

So I say like **** it wasn't received, the money sure as **** ain't in my account.

Anyways, after close to a dozen calls to both Newegg and Rapepal. We finally get told that Newegg's payment processing computers had crashed and the payment had gotten lost in cyberspace.

So they told us to reorder and pay with credit card and they would get the refund processed the next day.

It took them a week and I raised **** with them because for what was close to 3 weeks they had 850 some odd dollars of my money essentially missing, and an order that I should have gotten after 3 days took 2 weeks.

Wound up talking to the Newegg VP and he compensated me for my troubles.

So the moral of this story kids, is, if you ever get screwed over by a large company when all else fails, escalate.

Never owned an 8600gt pci-e card.

I have one in my laptop...

lol, you contradicted yourself in your last two sentences. I'm sure their computers can actually keep the orders, now. =D

I'd wait for 2 weeks for a $100 off, but you were alful close to losing $850. xD Are you gonna get an i7 set-up or wait for prices?

lol, you contradicted yourself in your last two sentences. I'm sure their computers can actually keep the orders, now. =D

I'd wait for 2 weeks for a $100 off, but you were alful close to losing $850. xD Are you gonna get an i7 set-up or wait for prices?

Note that I said PCI-E card :p

Laptops use a mini pci card.

Wish I could afford an i7 setup but the money just isn't there at the moment... ****, I can't even afford a new motherboard, this 975X board is killing me when it comes to overclocking...

If anyone would like to donate a quad core or a decent motherboard I'd love you forever :)

Yeah, me and a couple friends are working on it.

In high school we put on a good 5 or 6 lans to raise money for our computer tech club.

Biggest we had drew something like 130 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom