Back and still no Rig lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
k' then I just needa replace the case with a window-less one and stuff or something cuz I hate blue. lol.

Just get a Cooler Master 690, which kicks butt. And you can take out the free blu led fan in the front for free! :D (Unless you replace it with a better fan, which you'd probably do..) It has pretty good cooling. If you REALLY want a good case get a CM Cosmos S 1100, every once in a while it goes down to like $150, and is like the God of cooling, or the Devil, because it has kinda red teme, but you can also take out the fan in the front for free! xDD

Dude, if she goes CFX, she can run a 52" monitor, lol. But does the color matter, if you're not going to have a side window? xD Asus has like terrible customer service, don't they? I've head they're kinda going downhill.

Dude, if she goes CFX, she can run a 52" monitor, lol. But does the color matter, if you're not going to have a side window? xD Asus has like terrible customer service, don't they? I've head they're kinda going downhill.

What is this CFX you speak of?

Asus customer service isn't that bad, plus newegg will have you rma it with them if it has any problems out of the box.

lol, well, mr. watercoolingisseriousbusiness, by CFX, I mean CrossFireX. Eh, then either mobo is good, but I'd go with Gygabyte.

Well technically, a 52" LCD is going to, at most be 1900x1080, at which resolution a single 4870 would do just fine seeing as thats essentially the same res as a 24"...

Also sorry, never heard of it referred to as CFX before. Must be getting old :p

I said 52" because it sounds like it has potential, which it does! I think Ii just made CFX lol, I thought most people would understand, because I usually say that, when it relates to gfx cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom