I guess this is my intro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenwood0001

Beta member
Hi, my name is Mel, I live in upstate New York (also known to some as, "that place 30 minutes drive from the Canadian border and no relation to New York City other than the fact that they are in the same state"). I am new to the whole forum thing so please bear with me. I classify myself as intermediate understanding of computing. That meaning I have a fair judgment of HTML and the like, the basic knowledge of all the programs found on your average PC....I'm not familiar with Macs...it's nothing personal, it just is. I know the basics of computer repair both physically and program wise. I however am no rocket scientist, computer software programmer, repair person or the like.

I tend to ramble a bit and I might not know everything that you'd need to know to fix the problem. Feel free to ask me, if I didn't include it I either didn't know you needed to know it or I forgot to include it.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have for now. I'm going to go to bed now that I have a class in 3 hours. Questions or comments, you know what to do, right?

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

Thanks. :p

That is my standard copy/paste greeting. Sometimes i jazz it up with something personal. But most time no.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has said hi, welcome or the like. I appreciate it! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom