Red Led Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosewill makes some cheapo red LED fans with like 76CFM I think. I have a bunch of them, they work fine for $4.

If you can't find red LED fans, you can always find clear plastic fans with blue LED's or white LED's, then just get some cheap red LED's and take out the blue ones and solder in the red ones, use a bit of glue to hold them in, and you've got red LED fans.

The Rosewill ones are hard to say, I bought 4 of them (blue) a while ago, one of them blows a ton of air, one of them barely blows any, and the other two are in between. If you run them for a while, they get faster (guess the bearings wear down and spin better, though louder).

I have two in my PC, and three in another and they all work great and move a lot of air.

One thing about blue over red, It's way easier on the eyes. red is not as soothing. I have worked with both colors at night and in Helicopters and Tanks we actually changed from red to blue subdued lights some years back because of this. I have thought about red myself and I guess I could live with it but I think I would prefer blue because of the eye fatigue factor. Blue is cooool, ah soooothing LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom