The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
average 130.2.. peaked at 148.. imma try again because i was actually using my computer while it was running ... lol

there was a HUGE spike that ruined the average nasty

i was thinking...
i can get 2 x seagate 7200.1 80gb and RAID them for an OS drive. they are pretty zippy, too. and they cost 40 bucks each (2 cost same as 1 ssd). and they are more than twice as big.
hmmmm....

i was thinking...
i can get 2 x seagate 7200.1 80gb and RAID them for an OS drive. they are pretty zippy, too. and they cost 40 bucks each (2 cost same as 1 ssd). and they are more than twice as big.
hmmmm....

you should check out the 320gb 7200.11 in raid. Thats what I want for an OS hdd
PROVANTAGE: Seagate ST3320613AS Barracuda 7200.11 320GB 7200RPM 16MB SATA 3Gb/s

the ssd has been treating me reallllly good, but i wanna try out an scsi drive before i make a decision

a friend of mine has scsi, not as an os hdd but storage. Blazing fast. We use a prog called reason and you search for fills and it literally finds them in secs as opposed to mins.
BTW how hot is the x58 chipset running?

i don't want large storage for raid... i'd be too scared of losing all my important data....

and the x58 doesnt seem to run hot at all.. though its not overclock right now... hopefully i can find time to sit down and get to benching and tell you some real temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom