Memory overclock & problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed,

and yes, im going to post a screenshot, but i dont need to right now=)

you do if you want to be taken seriously.

and lol...OK mussolini...i'll be crushed when i see a screenshot, until then hussein is in first by a slim margin and i am going to be sneaking up on him in the next couple days if this mobo can OC at all. its an asus with SB700, so it just might.
bear in mind also...my original score was with ddr2 800. i will try this OCZ ram i just got, but this mobo doesnt have an adjustment for the command rate (maybe a bios update hopefully will)...but i also have 1066 reapers that will do 1150+mhz with 5 timings. heh heh heh. only takes a minute to switch ram sticks. i just havent had an AMD rig in awhile, now i have this folding rig up. its on!
now, no bragging about beating everyone's score till you show us the money shot, lol.

p.s. and even if i dont beat hussein...getting a 1.9ghz 3600 to 3-3.2ghz takes masterful skill (especially on a micro atx mobo thats better suited for an HTPC lol). and i aint talkin about a suicide run, though i'd be happy to snag 1st with one. not a lot of voltage options on this mobo, though.

notice it only takes one person to beat a record and now everyone wants in on it. Gotta love it. Naga I hope you can do it. For once I can call you a winner :p

hahhahaha, well I m pretty much stuck at 27.6 seconds until my ram comes next Monday. Once I get my ram, I m going to see if I can hit 3.4ghz and get 26sec PI time. Then onto World Domination Muahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom