Memory overclock & problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some G.Skill ram 4Gigs of it and its clocked at 1066mhz. It should be easier to over clock compared to my current value ram.

I m getting the ram in retaliation to Nagasama getting a hold of an AMD chip :D This is to keep my burger king hat which I don't want to loose :( Even though Rich has already beat my time.

rich.. my whole entire friggin operating system went corrupt last night!!! thats why i signed off!! lol... we will have our session again today dangit.. we're gonna get that dos emulator working!

Nagasama- I doubt you'll beat my time, im sitting at a very low 27 right now.

Im going to leave it alone untill i see someone hit 26.

By the way-- remember --- my ram does 3-4-3-10 @ 440mhz=)

so your gonna have to push that ram pretty hard

Nosboost-- I already figured it out fool! its so easy, it took me like 3 seconds

Nagasama- I doubt you'll beat my time, im sitting at a very low 27 right now.

Im going to leave it alone untill i see someone hit 26.

By the way-- remember --- my ram does 3-4-3-10 @ 440mhz=)

so your gonna have to push that ram pretty hard

Nosboost-- I already figured it out fool! its so easy, it took me like 3 seconds

lol, doubt is good...i doubted you would beat my time.
those are great timings on your ram. these ocz sticks will do them with a 1T command rate at 400mhz, my man. :D
it aint gonna be your ram that keeps me from beating you, its gonna be your cpu overclock. i dont think i am going to get this mobo to clock my 1.9ghz x2 3600 to 3.2+ghz. but, we'll see i guess.

*edit*
hey wait a minute...it wasnt you that took my burger king crown from me, it was hussein. in the 1M thread you are at 28.8 something. have you posted a screenie of your ~27 second time? no screenies it didnt happen lol thats the rule (no photoshop like your AWESOME ram timings lol that was a good one i almost crapped myself)...you need to if you want to be at the top of the list. otherwise, im going to aim to maul hussein's time :D. he's only a half-second ahead of me ATM with his sheisty ram.

agreed,

and yes i was talking about 1t. but either way.

Brisbane seems to max out around 3.33ghz without a huge bump in voltage (like 1.65v)

I think you can get 3.2ghz with it.
and yes, im going to post a screenshot, but i dont need to right now=) Im going to let you guys get excited for a little while, and then crush your dreams like a tyrannical dictator.

EDIT-- i need to update my sig... thats a 4830.. and OCZ platinum 1066 5-5-5-15 @ 440mhz 4-3-3-10 1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom