what is this wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlr

In Runtime
hi just got a new case with pretty lights and stuff on it and ive come across two wires not sure what they are, the first one is called an rsfr tube and the second one i got with the case is a strange little round object with two wires going to a small black plug anyone know what these are pls cheers

perhaps the "strange little round object with two wires going to a small black plug" is some sort of speaker, can you post a screenshot?

no i think ive figured out what that is for now i have a temp gauge on the front of case and i think its to measure temp for this but im still not sure what the other thing is

I'd like to ask a similar queation...
My case has a front x2 USB ports and an extra serial connector down at the bottom. The problem is that I have NO clue as to where they plug into on my mobo (listed below), do you guys have any ideas? thanks

ur thing with black thing, is it real thin? if so its the sensur prob, it goes onto processor, if its a big black lil thing, then its an audio cable u plug to ur cdplayer or dvd player in the pc to the sound card, to u can listen to the music from cds

actually,there are three medium sized grey wires that split off into several wires with little black plugs at the end labled one of the following:
two of the wires end plugs are:
1 or 2 GROUND
1 or 2 +D
1 or 2 -D
1 or 2 +VCC
the other wires plugs are:
MIC IN
MIC BIAS
GROUND
SPKOUT L
SPKOUT R
RETURN L
RETURN R

Now I know that the latter ones are for a speaker or somethong; I just need to know where on the mobo they all go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom