booting continous

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONRON62

Solid State Member
I am having problem with computer motherboard that is rebooting every time I get to where I load win. xp it gets to the blue load up screen then reboots I get no error messages but it will keep doing it untill I shut it down everything seems to be alright in the bios any help would be appreciated.

Can you get into Safe Mode? Hit F8 before that loading bar comes up.

No i have a formated hard drive and trying to install win xp but it gets started and reboots

Do you ahve the system set to boot from CD and have you started the install process already?

Yes it gets to the win xp blue screen then win it say's loading window exeutive it then reboots

Okay so did you start the reinstall process? Saying that it gets to the blue screen with the scrolling bar tells me that it is trying to boot XP. Not boot to reinstall the OS.

I am trying to get a fresh copy of xp on the drive it starts to load and gets to loading win exe. and reboots

I have oem ver.of win xp sp2

Then it is not loading the CD. To boot from CD you would see a screen that says:

"To boot from CD press any key"

From there you see a ... counter. If you are not seeing that then you do not have your system set to boot from CD and have to go into the BIOS and set your system to boot from CD ROM before the hard drive.

I have aready done that i am booting from the cd-rom and it starts to load win. from the disk it gets to the part where it say's loading win. exeutive the sys. reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom