Back and still no Rig lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be majorly stupid at this point... hardly anybody would buy it.. but when the HD 4890 comes out (rumor has it.. its like an XTX) it could beat it (maybe?)

yeah u need a cooler, sunbeam, the true 1366 would be awesome, i love the new fan mounting bracket, the old one was so hard to figure... yeah an i7 is good for your budget, and should last u a while, you wont see new revisions till later on in the next yr when i7 is a bit more mainstream.

Ok iam back and not sleepin

FIrst up:

Nice build ^.^ makes me happy to see somuch work put into thoughts.

now, resolution, I rarely play games in higher in then 800x600 but probably due to what this thing can handle, normally my desktop is 1024x768 so thats "full screen big" mode to me, I MIGHT go a step or 2 higher.. but Don't think I'll go to the insanely huge sizes.... so would I need that Monitor or could we cut some cost and go with something less... mammoth? (also by the dimensions it won't fit in my desk , it has an alcove)

Case is nice, forgot to say I have an old case, dunno if it will "work" for this, its a ATX case and all, mid tower (bigger then the mini) but might be tight on size for all the goodies... likes to keep case price down if possible, but don't want to cut airflow in case we just air-cool everything.

oh and everything will be stock speeds unless otherwise noted.. I don't do the overclock thing, so stock fans should be ok (although I plan to replace them within a month anyway, along with some good thermal paste and such)

^ will a 19 in or 20in lcd fit in your desk? i highly recomend getting a 19in lcd with a good contrast ratio for games to really look thier best. you can get a decent 19" monitor at newegg for less than $130

well I saw some 22'' that should fit ok, just that one seems too wide, i think i have 20 wide to go with here and thats 21 or something so itd have to be pulled forward and might not be stable (fall with out my desk alcove for monitor is set up)

So what am I lookin for in a monitor? besides a 5ms or less Responce Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom