*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

man, i needa hurry up and reformat and achieve 26k.. i know i can do it, i just got some other user settings with my mobo and i'm up for the challenge of 4.0ghz air and 3dmark06

i saw some one spray his cpu cooler with the compresed air to cool the sink during the cpu run.

nice OC they got on that card... 4830s tend to OC pretty well (usually better than 4850s) on stock cooling cuz they got a bunch of shaders cut out so they run alot cooler... i wonder if thats with the fan pumped up... if not, you can probably push out 730+ on the core if you up the voltage and the fan to keep it cool

It's not just a cooling thing. I have an acellero with a slipstream strapped to mine and the gpu clock maxes at 700, and isn't 3dmark stable higher than 690. The temps never get above 40c even when its unstable. I think its a voltage thing.

The R4830 comes in last in all 4 3DMark06 tests.

I thought these things were supposed to stomp all over the 8800's etc right out of the box?

As expected, the MSI-made card made huge jumps once it was overclocked surpassing the 4850 and 9800GT at every resolution.

Throw an oc on the other cards and see what happens ;)

whats ur definition of high????

and considering the 8800gtx is a better card than a 8800gts... 8800gts score far higher scores...

if anything.. i think 3dmark hates g80...

8800gt sli under no circumstances should it be better than 8800gtx!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom