The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is install that 8800GTS 512 in the second slot, and it should read it.

The program searches for the first cuda enabled device and uses it to transcode.

i had trouble with the driver loading with the gts in the second slot (which is why it is not folding in my main rig right now)...and i never figured out why. when it was in the primary slot it worked fine.
i dunno. i'll have all the parts for my folding rig on wednesday, maybe i will give it a shot when i get it built.

So my overclocking has come to a holt.... i was giong to go for some more runs tonite... but sadly i got a terrible virus!!!!!

thankfully my ssd is coming in tomorow (yay my day off!! but i might be with the ex again... so there goes the freetime!)...

reformatting goodness... hopefully 30gb is enough for 2 partitions, 8 for xp, and 22 for vista... i think it should be fine

So my overclocking has come to a holt.... i was giong to go for some more runs tonite... but sadly i got a terrible virus!!!!!

thankfully my ssd is coming in tomorow (yay my day off!! but i might be with the ex again... so there goes the freetime!)...

reformatting goodness... hopefully 30gb is enough for 2 partitions, 8 for xp, and 22 for vista... i think it should be fine

by freetime you mean $$$ right? mine always dwindles, especially at this time of year! who knows, i might make her buy me a graphics card this winter

lol.. ya both freetime and money... lol

we watched notebook last night... with my friggin ex.. what was i thinking?

btw, how are you liking your i7... i am in love with mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom