Memory overclock & problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL grr... i guess im going to have to get a new motherboard before i can really test this ram to see what it can do..

Hussein- i get uh.... i dont know? its above 60fps but i dont know because it doesnt have a button that tells me my framerate=)

NosBoost & thirdshift- Get a Room

sca.jpg

Please let the next post have something to do with memory timings=(

even if its a screenshot=(

*cry*

you should try it at 4-5-4-12 or 4-5-4-13 (depending on which one's stable... spi starts getting non convergant errors when your primary timings ar quicker than the tRAS)... also i cant see tRD (or Performance Level or Static tRead) and tRFC on that sceenshot... their quite important as only the CR affects the bandwidth more than tRD and tRFC is essential for getting stable at high clocks

i've got mine setup like this atm

memtimings480xw6.png

Make it full screen Rich. Its like your in a whole other world when you do so. Like Nos said get fraps.

http://www.fraps.com/setup.exe

Oh and the laughing has something to do with a borderline gay comment I made. But I edited it, since it was like so fruity.

I like it like that hussein, it allows me to harrass people on aim.

Bong- where do i get that version of memset?

maybe its because im using an AMD chipset ? idk..

hey rich you better hurry up and post that SPi time...
i have a brand new asus 780g coming in today...im going to slap in my trusty 3600 and some super tight ram (ocz 800 @ 4-4-4-15-1T), and if that mobo overclocks at all i will be hunting that 1st place spot again by mid week. muahahahaha...
you have one upped me with the unlocked multi...but my 3600 did 3.2 on my old 590sli....dun-dun-dun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom