Which VGA Cooler is better for AIW 9800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustler

Solid State Member
Hi guys,

I need some help in buying the Vga cooler for my AIW 9800 pro. Its been overheating and i want to buy some nice cooling system for it. I am thinking about buying the Zalman ZM80D-HP Noiseless VGA Cooler with the Zalman ZM-OP1 80mm Fan with Grill, which is required. OR the Thermaltake Giant III VGA Cooler. I am also getting the Zalman CNPS7000A-CU CPU Cooler as well to keep eveything running smoothly. This is the website i am getting my stuff from http://store.yahoo.com/xoxide/vgacoolers.html

Plz let me know if i should buy the Zalman Cooler or the Thermaltake Giant III VGA Cooler????????

Or Suggest anything else that would be better suited for my vid card to keep it cool.

By the way, i am also adding some ram sinks as well.

Thanks in advance

the Cooler Master Cool Viva VGA Cooler - CL-VHC-L61-U1 looks sort of big...alll i can say is if you get that...make sure you got enough room for your pci cards..if you have any

i am not getting that VGA cooler....Getting the Zalmanzm80d-Hp noiseless vga cooler, which is almost the same size but i got room for it so should be alright

Thermaltake Giant III VGA Cooler looks really good. I am thinking about buying it... :)

I just did some research. I was so impressed about what I read regarding the Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer, that I went out and bought it instantly. :D

It is also compatible with the All-In-Wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom