Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, maybe someday you'll join the gtx260 sli fanclub.. lol.. not that you need to.. unless you like crysis and 3dmark.. hahaha

I doubt i ever go the sli route....I am not into bench marking....gaming only for me......usually when it is time for me to get a new video card so my games will run better,,,,they have a single card solution that is faster than if I added another card like I already had in sli. Plus I hate that crap of it working in some games and not in others......I can see where it would be great for benching, if you are into that kind of thing. Which i know you are :D

This is gonna be the last of my screenshots for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.....I don't want to spoil the game for anyone....and I don't believe these shots will.

Another bad guy...bites the dust
3070211907_0c27c407aa_b.jpg

You can run....but you can't hide!
3070218319_0f748dac48_b.jpg

I guess there is gonna be this game called FarCry2 come out :p
3070214055_3213e5497c_b.jpg

Now here is a predicament we would all like to avoid!
3071059520_68091b17a4_b.jpg

The aftermath of a huge shootout in a warehouse.
3070216223_a236b12684_b.jpg

No offense but your screen shots do not do the game justice. I've played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the past and your screen shots actually make the game look worse.

No offense but your screen shots do not do the game justice. I've played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the past and your screen shots actually make the game look worse.

I am sorry about that Hussein19891 ,,,,,I did not mean to do the game an injustice. :laughing:

as i said early.. screen shots never do justice.. games in motions look much more brilliant and beautiful

but heyyy, whirldwind... cover your shame..

your AA is showing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom