Logitech MX-1000 CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the item has not yet appeared on logitechs website . . . but look for it in the afternoon . . .

$80 retal price . . . but coupled with a brand new keybaord, possible upto $120 for set . . .

haha, I'M SELLING MY MX DUO!! no longer need the darned mouse pad on my glass table!

TheMajor said:
that's cool... I have this GigaByte optical mouse wich sometimes jumps to the edge of my screen...:(:(

my mouse does that sometimes, but i think its the system . . .

my mx duo RULES, but the fact that i can use this new mx-1000 on glass . . .

i think i'll sell my mx duo to my mom . . . she really wants one for her office . . . i'll sell it for $50 and buy the mx-1000 and new keyboard set later on :D

Xko said:
That work out at about £44! :eek: - for a freakin mouse, not in this lifetime!

GBP44 if an englishman bought in the U.S. . .

GBP70 if you bought it in the U.K. . .

Xko said:
Even worse! - That's damn robbery man! :mad: :eek:

well, i still remember when the mx700 was $70 . . . and i got the mouse and keyboard set a week later for $65 :D

price will go down, trust me . . .

though, it will take a LONG TIME for the u.k. to see a good price . . .

i wonder what the new keyboard will be like . . .

Do you think there will really be any noticable difference on a regular mouse pad. I don't see mice getting too much smoother than my MX510. Will this just be cool because you can use it on your wood desk or what?

ThirtySixBelow said:
Do you think there will really be any noticable difference on a regular mouse pad. I don't see mice getting too much smoother than my MX510. Will this just be cool because you can use it on your wood desk or what?

well, also the features it packs . . . some reviewers are saying that this is a gaming mx510 with no cord . . .

i mean . . . it LOOKS cool :cool:

tilt wheel technology, battery indicator RIGHT ON THE MOUSE . . . 3 week battery life . . .

$80 for a mouse. That seems like a bit much, even if it is top of the line for something that you just use to click stuff and move your cursor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom