system bringing back to new!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux1880

In Runtime
I had been running this win2k pro since like 7 months, By now here are crappy loads of software, all cannot be removed from add-remove software provied in the control pannel

I want to remove everthing in this computer...everything...without a trace...without formatting and re-installing OS.

Is that possible?

any suggestions plz !!

There is probably third party software availble from downloads.com

He's probably got a bootleg version of the OS and doesn't want to reformat and lose it.

Or, to be nice, it's probably a 2-use education-version copy that he's run out on the license and can't reformat.

that sucks...I would suggest downloading some apps from download.com like BVR said. Look for something like uninstaller or software deleter or registry cleaner etc etc

Dont worry about bootleg version, and be 100%sure you don't need to be . I am asking for my own purpose. I am tired of formatting.

In tech forum i don't think anyone format HD more than me,that's a challenge, it's not a business it's home desktop computer. It's maxtor and i am amazed. Now i want to do experiment myself otherway than formatting.

Thanks dermmc though. i will give it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom