*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

it says the exact times are 18 and 44 so I am a little confused. Is there a option I can enable to make it shoes miliseconds?

ok, 18.29 seams a little to slow for the ghz I am running but whatev.

spi also loves cache dude... you gotta consider the fact that your cpu has less cache than others... also alot of memory bandwidth is important... try to run your memory as fast as possible, but with the best timings as well... you have to reach a perfect balance...

achieve the zen of pi! lol

all that wax on wax off crap and you're just gonna give up?!?! lol!

meh...

yeah your right. Ok got my timings down to 4,5,4,5,15 at 950mhz or something like that. Getting much better load times and super pi times. Anyways going to 3.5ghz again let you know what I get.

awww yeah, got 17.438! anyways it won't let me create account but I got it, I got the screen shot and everything. Now how the hel did that guy get 3.7ghz on a 2180?

i will now share with you a secret... the secret of extreme clocks... and it is... WICKED COOLING!! that CPU can OC to about 4GHz on air, but you'll need about 1.7V... if you're game to do it, you can go for broke and pump it up!

oh yeah... please dont double post... thanks

yeah, my cooling is straight, I just don't really care to go beyond 5.5v if you know what i mean. I don't have money for a new cpu so why push it that hard.

Back
Top Bottom