The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainly just for conversion to dvd ready format... dvd drives are way slow... you wont even use 5% of a yorkie to burn something

well.. there was the converting from an iso to a nero iso thrown in there as well.. to the burning :p

while playing some counterstrike and music.. lol

have you tried to convert an avi to dvd format w/ ConvertxtoDvd or something similar? How long does it take. I know kentsfield did in 15mins

have you tried to convert an avi to dvd format w/ ConvertxtoDvd or something similar? How long does it take. I know kentsfield did in 15mins

i can do it in just under 11 with my yorkie at 3.6 (thats about a standard movie... a bit under 2 hours)... nos should be able to do it in about 7 or 8 mins

for things like that, i dont really care about the extra 3 or 4 minutes i'd gain... the benchmark scores it gets are whats tempting me...

thirdshift you can't talk anymore... u don't even have a **** computer

Just for that I'm going to overprice your 24" Dell that you want :). Oh I can get 30" Dell's, you want one? No? okay
Don't worry I'll have something for you. Not only will it be better but it'll be in a nice clean case... mexican!

i can do it in just under 11 with my yorkie at 3.6 (thats about a standard movie... a bit under 2 hours)... nos should be able to do it in about 7 or 8 mins

for things like that, i dont really care about the extra 3 or 4 minutes i'd gain... the benchmark scores it gets are whats tempting me...

I care because I'm always on the run so the quicker it can do it the better. I usually don't make movies unless I need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom