Looking for new mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
HZ's are the best! i would love to have a set of those i7 HZ's. as for mobbo suggestions what about the p5q? of a DFI t2rs both are really good also.

So my best friend just told me that his parents are thinking about commissioning me to do two charcoal drawings for their dining room. If they decide to do that, that might give me enough money to upgrade to i7!!!

oh man.. for a second i was like.. WHO THE **** is this guy.. lol

HAHAHA that would be the most random post for somebody to make! Naw I just got my name changed. I was getting sick of the misspelled Ferrari lol. I made a post in the off-topic section for where the name came from.

Anyways, I really wanna get a 940 since I have WC and a 920 only has a max oc of 4.4. I figure with my WC, I could get a good bit higher than that since my WC is able to keep my QX6700 so cool. I can't splurge that much though unless my friend's parents pay me bank for these drawings lol

i've been reading 940's and 920's have been having the same boundary... but i may be wrong.. i'm going to hvae to double check

Well if thats the case then I'll probably just stick with the 920. It should save me $300. Whats with the crazy price increase from the 920-940 anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom