*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

i dont' have to deal with that stock :p

huge tri-channel bandwidth and 8 threads take care of all of that for me

that is a horrible "deal" does not even include processor. i could see that price if they included a processor, but that horrible. 414 for a gtx 260 :eek:

You're on crack or something.

Thats a good deal really for canadians right now,Thats less than $280 USD for each piece which is pretty fair considering the way our dollar is right now :rolleyes:

wow! i just noticed that we're gettin the same prices for core i7s here in oz as you guys in the US are... and i can actually get a gigabyte x58 mobo for cheaper! never thought i'd see the day! mind you, i'd have to pay about US$350 for the cheapest core 216 i can find :(

i could do it... in fact im actually thinking about it... only problem is triple channel kits are really expensive here... although i found some OCZ gold 1600 sticks which are lookin pretty sweet, and only $250 (about US$160)... so you might get some competition soon nos

Once I start gaming. All your GTX 260's, 280's, 4870's, 4850's, and every other card on the market. Those cards can all take a hike. Cause I'll be in my own little world playing Assassins Creed maxed out. A world I haven't visited for quite a while :(

After Deneb it will turn into a parallel Universe lol. That's how caught up I get in my games.

Once I start gaming. All your GTX 260's, 280's, 4870's, 4850's, and every other card on the market. Those cards can all take a hike. Cause I'll be in my own little world playing Assassins Creed maxed out. A world I haven't visited for quite a while :(

After Deneb it will turn into a parallel Universe lol. That's how caught up I get in my games.

why are you even considering amd??? im not sure about the deneb chips but im surey ou could build somethign faster for the same money right now with out havign to wait.

deneb seems like a nice choice for someone who doesnt want intel.. i mean the deneb is looking like its going clock for clock with the current intel q series which is good enough if you ask me.. if price right, it'll be an excellent cpu.. and keep intel prices down.. because the current quad core prices... are HORRIBLE rip offs

Back
Top Bottom