What are the best sites for online computer parts deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. LL

In Runtime
For black friday weekend and cyber monday deals?

The only ones I know of that are good are...

Newegg
TigerDirect
ZipZoomFly

I used to know of a few more but I can't remember, what sites do you all find are good for finding deals this time of year?

Stick with newegg! A friend got burned royally at ZipZoomFly some time back while newegg and TigerDirect generally stand by what they sell. Newegg simply sees some of the best prices.

The alternatives to the three vendors named there would typically be shopping sites like amazon.com, nextag, and a few others. Amazon is particularly good for seeing older items found there while not seen on the usual vendors depending on what you are looking for.

newegg.com hands down is the best. You can find parts a bit cheaper but newegg stands behind every sale they make. I have purchased many items from newegg and have never been disappointed.

Well if the location in your profile is correct you must have been visiting when ordering from newegg since they don't ship overseas to Europe! :p

My profile is correct and newegg does not ship to Sweden. Do not judge a book by its cover. I have been in Europe now for 4 months and lived in the US prior. Plus the company I consult for ships my newegg orders to me here for the prices on computer parts is outrageous in Sweden. It is worth the $30 extra to get products from newegg.

That was left out when mentioning having ordered from newegg on several occasions. Now that's cleared up I can imagine that the conversion into Swedish currency would take a hit.

The costs of imports is what drives that up for any dealers and vendors locally there. At least you have someone that ship orders air freight to you.

Yeah it is the 25% VAT Tax that really gets you. Luckily I get paid from some companies in the US and pay for my orders in dollars so I am not a slave to the current exchange rate.

But getting back to Mr. LL before we get too sidetracked Black Friday sales are certainly not limited to online vendors only. retail chain stores are opening up well before their normal hours to draw you in with "incredible savings"? Just look around for what stores open up at 7am to see that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom