*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

keep the DRAM voltage within 0.5V of the QPI voltage... this was the problem which required 1.65V DIMMs and a JEDEC respec...

So your saying that you can pass the safe voltage as long as you keep the qpi and the ram within .5v of each other? Well that makes everyone's life easier.

yep, I read that from somewhere. Totally forgot. But the whole 1.65v for ram can be safely surpassed. Plus many ram mfr. have been running their i7's at 1.9v safely

okay so i got everything in now.. both gtx260's...

now if i can figure out how to get sli on.. hrmm...

i've read 10million places now that sli is possible.. BUT WHERE THE **** IS THE OPTION TO TURN IT ON IN NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

anywho.. i'm going to update my drivers and see if that makes a difference

i beleve it is under 3D settings. i have only used sli on a 570 sli board not a x58. and i think you need to have the sli bridge on for it to work.

ya i've used sli plenty of times, but the option simply is not there...

maybe i have to do something through bios as well

try it with the bridge both on and off. isint it like the x58's dont need a sli bridge for sli it's software level or something. all thought i could be wrong. lol

okay i updated the drives and moved the bridge to the other 2 ports and its working just fine!!! time for some stock 3dmark06

lightoc.jpg

there's a teaser... very light 3.2ghz cpu.. small 700mhz gpu... boy do i still have alot to do :p

Back
Top Bottom