*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Don't you have a G7? Why would you need one?

Anyways, I think I got my 'rents on it.. now the key question.. do I need a good mousepad?

no i dont need one, but YOU DO!
i love me G7.
i got a 8 dollar walmart special mousepad with this gel-filled wrist pad, i love it. the only thing, the mouse pad itself is a little small and sometimes when i get excited during a game i may get the laser off the pad and get pwned cos i cant move lol.

OMG pinkfriday at compusa is killing me. Get on w/ the products already. TOO MUCH TALKING!

i wish i had money for pink friday... but i don't.. so i have to just settle with my core i7 coming in today

... that's settling?!

That's the 3rd best CPU out right now!

guess what just arrived at my door step right now.... get ready tech forums...

but first i need to finish my filipno feast that i did not get to eat last night due to a stomach flu!

guess what just arrived at my door step right now.... get ready tech forums...

but first i need to finish my filipno feast that i did not get to eat last night due to a stomach flu!

Haha Core i7 :D!!!!!

thats right!!! i'm setting it up while eatting.. LOL.... i'll having it running in 15 min... i needa cut some tubes for my video card too

thats right!!! i'm setting it up while eatting.. LOL.... i'll having it running in 15 min... i needa cut some tubes for my video card too

Got any pre-overclocking plans?

OC clocks or anything?

Back
Top Bottom