Antec 300 case project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knobs are likely to be painted. I'm excited to see it in person, I think it will be a better choice in the end really..The controller should arrive today, I'll have update pics posted by this weekend, Thanks for being patient!

The curse of the fan controller! Newegg screwed up and shipped the KAZE Ground instead of 3 day. It won't arrive now until Monday because of the weekend Holiday. I tried finding one local without any luck. I had hoped to get this thing done this friday... oh well, sorry folks... the unveiling video will have to wait ...argh

my 3 day shipping is taking 6 days thanks to thanksgiving. so i give no thanks to UPS who seem to have friday off. im sure they are thankful.
sucks to pay for expedited processing (well, actually i get it free on my account) and have it processed and shipped in 2 hours only to have the shipping take twice as long as normal. grr.

It's now officially finished and I'm giving it away! ...watch the video we posted on YouTube. It's super slick! and works nice! I will get more final pics posted here soon.

amazing... i never do any contest giveaway things, but i'm gonna make my 4 posts and enter this one... DO WANT :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom